O's Shortcuts to Simplify Your Life
- While logged into hotmail, go to the toolbar and select "contacts".
- From there, go to "options" in the upper-right corner and select "export contacts".
- When prompted to open or save the file, select "save" and place in the desired location. A ".csv file", which contains your contact list, will now be on your computer.
- Login to your Gmail.com account.
- Using the menu bar at left, click on the "contacts" link.
- On the upper right hand corner, select "import".
- Click "browse" and find your .csv file. "Open" it and click on the "import contacts" button.
- Wait for confirmation, close, done.
Starting from Yahoo!, AOL, or another e-mail provider? Get yourself to step 3 by searching your program's help center. Then, follow steps 4 through 8.