Take this self-assessment and get to the heart of why you are spending money. It will help you get a grip on your spending in the future and make sure this Debt Diet becomes not just a short-term fix, but a way of life.
Which description best describes your mood when you are shopping?
- I am with my family or friends and having a good time.
- I feel empty, alone, or like I need to buy something to make myself feel better.
- I am wasting time and buy something just because it's there.
- I am thinking about something else and buy things I never planned on buying.
- I get a rush and feel out of control, but I can't stop myself.