Meet the Bradleys
Jean says the Bradleys can shrink their debt immediately by simply spending less.
- Instead of spending $7,000 a year on her hair, Lisa will have to spend half that amount.
- The Bradleys spend $30,000 eating out, but on the Debt Diet, they'll have to cut that amount in two.
- They spend $5,000 a year on their cell phone bill—that's 1 out of every 4 waking minutes! On the Debt Diet, the Bradleys will have to limit their phone chats and cut that bill in half.
- They will also have to give up 2 of their 5 cars.
- Jean also says the Bradleys need to start using real dishes and silverware, instead of disposable dinnerware.
- And that piano Lisa leased? It's going back to the showroom!