Mom Corps has offices, run by working moms, in several cities across the country, with 3,500 moms enrolled in the program. Whether the candidate wants to work half days, part-time, from home or full-time, Mom Corps has jobs that offer the flexibility to meet moms' needs. Jean talks to Allison about how Mom Corps works:
- The companies moms are matched with are flexible. Often, if a company needs someone 30 hours a week, they will work with applicants to achieve a balance—maybe 20 hours in the office and 10 hours from home.
- Mom Corps works with everything from Fortune 500 companies to small, up-and-coming businesses.
- Working moms are efficient by nature—and those that apply through Mom Corps are also talented, dedicated and engaging.
- Allison says industries across the board need the workers, from accounting to old line.
- The company has both hourly positions and part-time permanent positions to meet every need. Some people love the flexibility that comes with hourly jobs, while others prefer stability.
- Companies looking for job candidates pay for the service with no charge to the moms.