Here are Gail's tips for pushing past your money woes:
- Try to embrace uncertainty, and see it as a good thing. "Assume the role of adventurer in your own life," says Gail.
- Know that you can't make your money work hard for you if you don't take some risks.
- Create a vision for what a rich life looks like, and then flesh it out by imagining your home and lifestyle.
- Learn from your mistakes and then move forward.
- Utilize expert advice. "You're never going to know everything about everything, but there will always be one person who knows everything about one thing," Gail says. "Go to that person."