Nate Berkus's Top 10 Ways to Sell Your Home
- Send extra clutter to self storage.
- Add a personal touch to your home by displaying family photos.
- Make small repairs, otherwise buyers may think there are bigger problems they can't see.
- Update cabinets with fresh paint and new hardware.
- Don't push all your furniture against the walls—it doesn't make a room look bigger.
- Upgrade using inexpensive, high-quality materials.
- Paint walls a warm, inviting color.
- Replace your carpet. It's an easy, inexpensive upgrade.
- Fresh flowers and scented candles add ambiance.
- Upgrade appliances in your kitchen—it'll add overall value to your home.
See a demonstration