Nate made an unexpected house call and turned a lifeless yard in to a luscious lawn!Transform Your Home Exterior
- Replace chipped, peeling, outdated paint with a fresh exterior coat. Don't be afraid to paint bricks.
- Paint any trim, garage doors and sconces in an accent color.
- Add shutters to enhance the windows.
- Replace your old front door! Make sure your new door is insulated and sturdy.
- Remove dead or dying plant life. Create a natural border to your property with shrubs, vines, flowers and trees.
- Build a grand entrance! One idea: a bluestone walkway, new steps, stone planters and a stone bench.
- A new mailbox can make a nice finishing touch.
- Special thanks and more detailed product information