Clockwise, from top:
- A sophisticated embossed calfskin case (slides opens, clicks closed) has the clock tucked neatly inside. Asprey, $700.
- This leather case comes in groovy colors like apple green and Caribbean blue. Baekgaard, $44.
- A red face isn't a bit embarrassing on this stylish circular clock. Links of London, $195.
- An exquisitely thin timepiece—from a company known for jewelry—folds up to matchbook size. Verdura, $225.
- Clever, unfussy design and happy colors are the trademarks of the innovative travel-accessory purveyors who offer this model. BAI, $25.