Master Bedroom Makeover
- Personalize the space to reflect what matters to you. Include family photos, old furniture and books.
- Choose colors that are warm and soothing.
- If you have a fireplace, it should be the feature of the room. Hang kids' paintings as precious pieces of artwork over your mantel.
- Don't settle for generic countertops in the master bath. Use the sink and cabinets to continue the style of your bedroom.
- If you have a walk-in closet, think of it as a dressing room rather than a storage rack. Include a dresser or bench, but keep it simple and organized.
- Expo Design Center for bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Home Depot for wood, paint and tiles
- Ethan Allen for leather furniture and bookcases
- Case Handyman Services in Chicago for all their hard work!
See a demonstration of Nate's makeover