Make Your Small Space Seem Bigger
- Every piece of furniture in a small space has to do double duty.
- Look for multi-functional furniture, like an ottoman with built-in storage, or a table that can hide folding chairs.
- A daybed can work as a couch. In addition to supplying extra seating, it is an elegant alternative to a futon.
- Adding wheels to furniture, like a coffee table, allows it to be easily moved out of the way.
- A tall basket with a lid can serve as both storage and an end table.
- Aalto furniture and glass
- Dudley Builders provided carpentry services.
- Expo Design Center and The Home Depot provided products, services and furniture.
- Fisher & Paykel stainless steel, single drawer, DishDrawer dishwashing system
- GE stainless steel Profile Arctica refrigerator
- Gentle Giant Moving, Inc. provided moving services.
- Haier America Trading
- Inova lighting
- Julia West Home: daybed, bed linens and coffee table/chairs
- Linens 'n' Things, Inc.
- Sony plasma flat-panel TV
- Winston Flowers Boston Floral provided arrangements
- C-Design Studio, Inc.