Everybody knows how difficult it is to fold a fitted sheet without unsightly bunching at the corners. Martha Stewart offers simple steps to folding a fitted sheet into a perfect rectangle.
- Hold the sheet widthwise and point your index fingers into the corners of the sheet.
- Bring your fingertips together and match them exactly.
- Turn one of the sheet corners over the other.
- Put the sheet on a flat surface.
- Turn the corners on the bottom over.
- Fold the sheet into a rectangle.
- Continue to fold until the sheet is the size you want it to be.