- Clean up the clutter. Who can feel sexy when looking at piles of junk? Everyday items should have designated spaces.
- When it comes to paint, decide how you want to feel in the room. Hot colors are usually sexier. Cool colors are serene and peaceful.
- In a minimal interior, what you don't do is as important as what you do. A richly painted wall can stand alone as art.
- Replace a TV in the bedroom with a stereo. If you have to have a TV in your bedroom, hide it.
- When choosing bed linens, buy the best thread count you can afford. Nate suggests Linens 'n Things and Bed Bath & Beyond.
- In the bedroom, black and white photographs of you and your partner artistically framed in matching frames can be beautiful, sexy and intimate.
- Special thanks to Owens Corning HOMExperts Repair and Improvements. The entire Owens Corning HOMExperts team of professionals from Chicago got involved to install and replace the walls and wall cutouts, build the closet, paint, electrical, lighting and general construction to transform this bachelor pad into a modern loft. For more information, visit www.homexperts.com.
(No longer available)
- California Closets
- Classic Kids Photography
- Design Centro Italia
- Design Within Reach catalogue
- Home Depot
- Jayson Home & Garden
- Jonathan Adler
- QMI Security Solutions
- Smith & Noble
- Topdeq catalogue
- For more information on ServiceMaster Clean, the company who provided post-makeover and construction site cleanup for the Bachelor Pad, visit: www.servicemasterclean.com or, for a franchise in your area, call: 1-800-RESPOND.
See a demonstration