For the Front of the House:
- Nate painted the house and bricks a natural driftwood gray-green color. He chose a rich-looking midnight gray for the trim, garage, shutters and sconces.
- Old shrubs and an old lava rock were replaced with Japanese lilac, evergreens, shrubs, a flowering tree, ferns and hydrangea.
- Nate designed two separate walkways using bluestone.
- Nate added beautiful stone planters and a wonderful stone bench.
- Case Handyman Services of Chicago
Chicago area: 312-421-0010
- Francissen Landscape Group of Batavia, IL
- Home Depot: www.homedepot.com; 800-553-3199
- Expo Design Center: www.expo.com; 800-350-1481