A Child's Room Makeover
- Pick a theme for your room.
- Change the color on the walls to soften the room and correspond with your theme.
- If you'd like to keep certain pieces of furniture for their sentimental value, update their look. Get creative with a little paint and other materials like pictures, fabric or rope.
- If you want to spruce up a bulletin board to match the room, use paint and patterned pillowcases or sheets that tie into your theme.
- Use rubber stamps to decorate the walls, ceiling and drapes with fun patterns.
- Hang interesting shelves and wall hangers for hats, clothing and bags.
- Add an area rug or even a beanbag chair to soften the room and make it more comfortable for the child.
Pottery Barn for Kids helped Kitty makeover this child's bedroom. Visit www.potterybarnkids.com to see how they can help you too.
See a demonstration