Once you are aware of your physical, emotional and behavioral signs of stress
, the next step is better understanding where the stress in your life comes from. In finding stress's root causes you can manage it more effectively and lead a healthier life.
Consider the following to pinpoint the stress in your life:
Identify areas of life that are stressful for you.What is mindfulness?
- Are you concerned about your marriage or a relationship?
- Do you have concerns about your children, parents or other family members?
- Are you overwhelmed with balancing the demands of work and home life?
- Are you being pressured by your in-laws or other family members?
- Do you forsee financial difficulties in your near future?
- Do you feel you're in a career rut?
- Are you lonely?