1 of 4
- Refers to the blockages of arteries.
- Is the number one killer of women.
- Will kill an estimated one out of every two women.
- Kills 10 times more women than breast cancer each year.
- Kills more women than all other cancers combined.
- Afflicts 10 percent of women aged 45 to 64.
- Is not only a killer of the elderly. According to one study, nearly one-fourth of women who died of heart disease were between the ages of 35 and 44.
As a reminder, always consult your doctor for medical advice and treatment before starting any program.