Dr. Oz says the following cravings could mean you are feeling these moods:
- Meat could mean you're angry
- Sweets might be a sign of depression
- Ice cream might mean you're anxious
- Salty snacks could mean you're stressed
- Pasta might signal loneliness or sexual frustration
- All of the above might mean you're just a little bit jealous
And the intersection of food and mood doesn't stop at cravings. It also involves how we can proactively affect our emotions. "If you're depressed, you should take omega-3 fatty acids, especially women who are having babies," Dr. Oz says. "That baby sucks all that healthy fat out of your body and you get depressed after you have this beautiful, brilliant wonderful baby."