Stress...It's All in Your Approach
2 of 5
- Keep a photograph from your vacation at your desk, or keep a card from a loved one in your briefcase
- Forgive and forget a grudge.
- Have breakfast in bed or take yourself to lunch.
- Walk in a park, appreciate nature, watch the clouds.
- Get a massage.
- Take a time-out to get away mentally or physically.
- Schedule more time than you think you will need. Allow twice as long to get where you are going or to complete a project.
- Let someone else drive.
- Cry. Crying can restore chemical balance in you body.
- Begin and end the day with prayer, meditation, reflection.