Stress...It's All in Your Approach
We can all be susceptible to feeling we have to fix everything or make everything perfect. The only thing this is…this creates a perfectly stressful situation! Learn how to find a stress reducing approach to your life.
Change the pace of your day!
- Talk, walk, or drive at a slower pace.
- Get the first appointment of the day—this decreases the chances you'll have to wait.
- Turn off the television!
- Buy more underwear so you don't have to do laundry as often.
- Let someone do you a favor.
- Consolidate errands and chores.
- Cook in large batches and freeze it.
- Listen to music you like.
- Create art or look at some.
- Wear comfortable clothes.