Photo: Watch It Now/Pop Physique
1. Stand with your heels together and your toes pointed out. Place your arms in a circle in front of your chest with your palms facing your body.
2. Slowly lift up on to the balls of your feet.
3. Exhale and pull your belly button in and up—as if it's tracing the capital letter "L." Hold for two counts.
4. Keep the torso lifted as you slowly lower your heels. Pretend that an invisible force is making it difficult for you to come down and you need to work against the resistance.
5. Pause for two counts, then repeat.
Reps: One to two minutes (or 15 counts of eight)
Bonus: Lift and lower your arms when you rise up and down.