Step 3: Spine Roll
Start in a seated position with your knees tucked into your chest. Slowly roll back until your shoulder blades touch the ground, then roll back upward.
Repeat for 10 repetitions.
Now, here are five more tips for more productive sleep.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine and smoking
- Keep your room dark, regulate the temperature and airflow and decrease noise
- Avoid eating a large meal within two hours of bedtime
- Keep a journal near your bed to write down all the stressful things that are keeping you awake
- Quiet your mind with visualization, counting backward (try starting with 300 and count back by threes), or making small circles with the tip of your nose on the ceiling.
Have a good night! Find your alignment with Andrea's Live-ilates program