Pouring wine

Photo: Thinkstock

3 of 8
You finished half a bottle of pinot noir by yourself.
Drinking too much red wine may lead to more than a foggy head and purplish teeth: some people find it makes them gassy. Yoshida can't pinpoint for sure why this happens, but she suspects it may have to do with the fact that the carbs in vineyard grapes, like those in raisins and prunes, may have similar indigestible sugars that are then metabolized by bacteria.
PREVIOUS | NEXT

NEXT STORY

Next Story

Comment

LONG FORM
ONE WORD