Decision means: You will tolerate no excuses for not doing what it takes to get rid of the extra pounds and what put them there.
Decision means: You're ready.
Are you really ready or do you just want to lose the weight? That's the first question I asked my Boot Campers Dana, Kathleen, Reggie and Stacey. 'Cause If you're ready, this program will work your butt off, literally. If you follow this program and stick to it,you will lose the weight.
Our group lost an average of one to two-and-a-half pounds per week. They all did the same workout and ate basically the same foods but lost differently. Dana, who was the youngest of the group, lost the least amount of pounds, 15, but lost more inches and dropped two full sizes. Reggie, the oldest—and male of course—lost the most, 30 pounds. Kathleen lost 20 pounds and Stacey, 25 pounds.
Ask yourself these questions before you begin:
- Are you willing to look at your busy life with all your "to dos," commitments, obligations, and for the next three months make yourself the priority?
- Are you willing to work out six days a week, beginning with a half-hour and adding two minutes to the workout every additional week?
- Are you willing to eliminate the "white stuff" and control the volume of food you consume to fist-sized portions?
- Are you willing to shut down your eating at 7:30 p.m. no matter what?
- Are you willing to look at the truth of why you're really overweight? Are you willing to work at the answer?
We will do it together!