If you're ready to join Oprah and Bob's Best Life Challenge, Bob says there are five things that you must start doing today.
1. Get moving."That's the single most important thing," Bob says. "Most people cut calories, but you've got to lead an active lifestyle."
2. Stop eating two hours before bedtime."That alone is going to translate into significant weight loss," he says. "Build it into your lifestyle of what's your normal schedule."
3. Drink at least six glasses of water."Most people are dehydrated, and that hurts the weight loss process," Bob says. "Get your six 8-ounce glasses a day. …But if you're active, you've got to step that up."
4. Eat three meals, including a nutritious breakfast, and a snack.Bob says restructuring your eating, especially to incorporate a healthy breakfast, is extremely important.
5. Eliminate alcohol (for now)."You can add it back at a later date," Bob says. "Give it a month or two."