Dr. Oz's Dieting Secrets
Original Content | March 14, 2008
When bowls of cereal and oatmeal lose their appeal, whip up one of Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen's favorite breakfast treats!
The Quick Magical Breakfast Blaster
2 servings, 136 calories per serving
- 1 scoop (1/3 cup) Soy protein (like Nature's Plus Spiru-Tein)
- 1/2 Tbsp. flaxseed oil
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 large ripe banana (or other fruits of your choice)
- 1/2 Tbsp. apple juice concentrate or honey
- 1 tsp. Psyillium seed husks
Peel banana; break into chunks. Put all ingredients in a blender. Add 12 ounces of water and ice, as well as powdered vitamins. Cover, blend until fairly smooth.
Printed from Oprah.com on Wednesday, June 19, 2013
© 2013 OWN, LLC. All Rights Reserved