You'll affectionately come to call this your "Second Workout." How buff of you! Two days a week, this extra push will really make your hard work pay off.
- Do 5 minutes on the treadmill at 3 mph on a 12 incline, or as close to that incline as you can. Every time you get back on the machine, you'll increase the speed and lower the incline.
- Next 5 minutes: Get off and a floor series of biceps curls, lateral raises, squats, and situps
- Next 5 minutes: Back to the treadmill 3.5 mph and a 10 incline.
- Next 5 minutes: Then do your floor routine: biceps curls, lateral raises, squats, and situps.
- Next 5 minutes: Back on the treadmill at 4 mph and an 8 incline.
- Next 5 minutes: Do your floor work series.
- Last 5 minutes: Back on the treadmill at a light jog, 4.5 mph, and a 4 incline.
As a reminder, always consult your doctor for medical advice and treatment before starting any program.