Boot Camp Community's 10 Commandments
"The other night I was thinking how much I've missed out on being fat. I think we all need to repeat these things to ourselves, because far too often we settle for less, thinking we are not good enough for a better life. … So for all my Boot Camp friends out there, enjoy!"
- I do deserve to have a strong and healthy body.
- I do deserve to make all the time I need for myself.
- I do deserve to be nurtured and loved for everything I am.
- I do deserve a life free of lethargy, sluggishness and hopelessness.
- I do deserve to look stunning!
- I do deserve to free myself of negative people who seek only to cause me harm.
- I do deserve wonderful positive people who encourage me to be the best me I can be!
- I do deserve to eat for reasons of nutrition and not self medication.
- I do deserve to be admired and stared at because I am a beautiful woman.
- I do deserve to be strong throughout my life with a commitment to health and spirit.