10 Ways to Stay in Control of Your Mind - Dr. Oz's Beauty School
Expert Content | November 11, 2008
Rub Alcohol from the Scene
While some people medicate their emotions with something from the freezer, others do it with something from the bottle. Make sure you or someone you love doesn't have an alcohol problem that's masking a depression problem (or is an addiction in and of itself ). You can do so by asking these questions. Answering yes to any of them is a red flag.
- Have you tried to cut down on drinking but failed?
- Have you ever been annoyed by someone criticizing your drinking?
- Have you ever felt guilty about drinking?
- Have you ever taken a morning eye-opener (tailgating parties excluded)?
- Have you ever had a problem with drinking?
Printed from Oprah.com on Wednesday, May 22, 2013
© 2013 OWN, LLC. All Rights Reserved