Servings: Serves 4–6
- 2 cucumbers, sliced paper thin
- 2 zucchinis, sliced paper thin
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Fresh Cracked black pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup roasted walnuts, chopped
In a glass bowl whisk together, olive oil, lemon, rice wine vinegar, mint, dill and parsley.
Slice the vegetables on a mandolin or a vegetable slicer that can slice paper thin.
Arrange the zucchini and cucumbers alternately on a large platter. Sprinkle lightly with kosher salt, walnuts and cracked pepper and add the crumbled feta.
When you are ready to serve, drizzle 3 tablespoons of vinaigrette over the top. If you are not going to use the salad right away, wait to add the vinaigrette at the last minute.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until you are ready to serve.