- 2 pounds (1/2-inch-thick) turkey cutlets ' '
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Zest and juice of 2 large oranges
- 2 cups plain low-fat organic yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup packed fresh mint leaves , chopped
- 1/2 pound green beans , trimmed
- 1/2 pound wax beans , trimmed
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 large ripe tomatoes , cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
In a small bowl, combine orange zest and juice, yogurt, ginger, and mint; stir until blended. Pour yogurt mixture into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey cutlets and turn to coat thoroughly. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Heat a large panini griddle or George Foreman grill to high (with drip tray in place). Remove cutlets from marinade; allow excess yogurt to drip off. In batches, place cutlets on grill, cover, and cook until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Keep warm in oven.
To make bean salad: Heat a panini griddle or George Foreman grill. In batches, arrange beans in a single layer on griddle. Cover, and cook until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and set aside.
Sprinkle tomato slices with salt and pepper to taste; grill until just heated through, about 1 minute.
In a small bowl, whisk vinegar and oil until blended. On each of 6 plates, layer tomato slices and beans, drizzling each layer with vinaigrette. Top with turkey cutlets.