- 1/2 head cauliflower , cut into florets
- 1/2 pound wax beans , trimmed
- 1 bunch white asparagus , ends trimmed
- 1 medium jicama , peeled
- 1 bulb fennel , trimmed
- 3 heads Belgian endive
- 1 bunch baby white carrots , peeled
- 1 bunch white radishes
- 1 package enoki mushrooms
- 2 cups greek yogurt (2 percent or fat free)
- 2 teaspoons jarred prepared horseradish (or more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Cut the jicama and fennel into sticks. Separate the endive into leaves. Trim the ends of the carrots and radishes. Arrange the vegetables on a platter, leaving room for the dip in the center. Cover with damp paper toweling and refrigerate until using.
In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the dip. Mix well and adjust seasoning to taste. Place dip in a decorative serving bowl and set on platter.