This decadent drink tastes like a candy bar melting on your tongue.
Servings: Makes about 1 cup
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) finely ground or grated white chocolate
- 1 cup milk (for best results, use 2 percent fat or higher)
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup
- Whipped cream , for garnish
- Caramel sauce , for garnish
In a saucepan, combine the white chocolate, milk, and caramel syrup, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute. Garnish with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce. Serve immediately.
Recommended ingredients: Buy quality chocolate bars, such as Callebaut and Valrhona—available at grocery stores or online at chocolatesource.com. If you don't want to grind chocolate, Chocolate Bar suggests Jacques Torres Classic Hot Chocolate mix or Wicked Hot Chocolate mix—available at Jacques Torres Chocolate in Brooklyn and Chocolate Bar, or online at www.mrchocolate.com
Printed from Oprah.com on March 8, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.