- 4 cups of cubed ripe watermelon
- 2 cups of cubed ripe heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled French feta
- 1 Tbsp. finely diced fresh tarragon
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil (choose a fruity one)
- 1 Tbsp. champagne vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
Put the watermelon, tomatoes, feta, and tarragon into a large bowl.
Combine the olive oil, champagne vinegar, and sea salt in a small jar. Put on the lid. Shake until the dressing is entirely mixed.
Drizzle a bit of the dressing around the sides of the bowl of salad. Toss with your hands. If it feels at all dry, add a touch more. Do not overdress this salad, as the dressing can overpower the taste of the watermelon and tomato.
Sprinkle a bit of cracked black pepper over the salad.
More Gluten-Free Recipes