Waldorf Salad Wrap
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's Lite mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries or raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped, toasted walnuts or pecans
- Handful arugula
- 2 whole wheat wraps , heated or lightly grilled
Combine the chicken, cranberries, blue cheese and walnuts in a large bowl, adding a few tablespoons of the dressing. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
Spread some of the dressing down the center of each wrap, and top with some of the arugula. Divide the chicken mixture between the two wraps. Roll each tightly and slice in half.