Courtesy of Chelsie Hembree
January 01, 2006
Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Serves 6–8
- 1 pot roast , cubed and browned
- 6 medium potatoes , peeled and cubed
- 5 carrots , peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion , diced
- 2 cans mixed veggies
- 1 can corn
- 1 can green beans
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 64-ounce V8 juice
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 small head shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a huge stew pot, brown meat. After meat is browned, sauté onions. Toss in the rest of the ingredients and let simmer for about an hour. Enjoy!
Printed from Oprah.com on March 12, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.