- 2 tablespoons trans fat-free soft tub margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups reduced sodium fat-free or low-fat chicken or turkey broth
- 2 1/2 cups cooked turkey or chicken , cubed
- 1 cup sweet potato puree
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup non-fat skim milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ or flax meal
- 3 tablespoons trans fat-free soft tub margarine , melted
For topping, in a large bowl, combine all ingredients until a soft batter forms. If using individual ramekins, spread batter on top of each ramekin. Place ramekins onto a cookie sheet and bake until dough is golden brown, approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
For the casserole, spread batter to cover. Bake until dough is golden brown, approximately 15 minutes.