- 6 whole wheat tortillas , 8 inches each or low-fat tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups homemade or your favorite store-bought salsa and guacamole
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans , rinsed
- 1 medium red bell pepper , diced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper , diced
- 2 stalks celery , diced
- 2 scallions , chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro or Italian parsley , minced
- 6 cups roasted turkey breast
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 cups wild arugula or baby greens
- 2 Tbsp. Shallot Vinaigrette (You will have some left over. Use it foranother salad. It will keep for four days in the refrigerator.)
- 6 lime wedges
- 6 Tbsp. low-fat sour cream
- 1 jalapeño , sliced
Make the salsa and guacamole, cover and set aside in the refrigerator.
When ready to assemble, in a bowl, add the beans, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, celery, scallions, olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper; mix well.
Divide the tortillas between 6 plates. Divide the bean salad on top of tortillas.
Mix 2 tablespoons of Shallot Vinaigrette over the arugula or greens; mix well. Add on top of beans, dividing equally.
Sprinkle on 1/4 cup of roasted turkey. Serve with salsa and guacamole on the side and a dollop of sour cream, sliced jalapeño and a lime wedge