Servings: Serves 10
- 1/2 pound sushi-grade tuna , cut into 1/4" dice
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives , plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest , plus more for garnish
- 2 large bags premium-quality potato chips
In a nonreactive bowl, combine tuna, 1 tablespoon chives, sesame oil, soy sauce, salt and 1/2 teaspoon zest. Cover and marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
To serve, spoon 1 teaspoon tuna mixture onto each chip. Garnish with remaining chives and zest.