Tomato Salad with Sesame Crusted Chicken and Mozzarella
- 12 chicken tenders
- 2/3 cup black and plain sesame seeds
- 5 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 medium tomatoes , halved and cored
- 8 ounces fresh baby spinach or mixed baby greens
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 small red onion , thinly sliced
- 1 ball fresh burrata mozzarella , torn into pieces
- 1 Tbsp. grapeseed oil
Whisk the vinegar and remaining 3 tablespoons of oil in a medium bowl to blend, and season the vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper. Cut the tomatoes in half, then place them in a large bowl with the baby spinach leaves and red onion. Toss the salad with the vinaigrette and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Divide the salad among 4 serving plates, and place the sesame-crusted chicken over the top of the spinach, surrounding the salad with the tomatoes and torn pieces of mozzarella.