This recipe comes from the delicious Miami Beach Party Menu created by one of the most exciting Latin chefs working today.
- 4 ripe beefsteak tomatoes , diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion , very thinly sliced vertically
- 1/4 tsp. very finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 Tbsp. fresh flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Adapted from Michy's restaurant and Cuisine à Latina by Michelle Bernstein. Copyright © 2008 (with permission from Houghton Mifflin).