Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon raw sugar
- 3 to 4 medium tomatoes (red, orange, and yellow), cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 large hothouse cucumber , thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
In a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves. Add tomatoes and cucumber; toss well and refrigerate. When ready to serve, add dill and toss again. Strain salad in a colander; serve cold.
Printed from Oprah.com on May 25, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.