Servings: Makes 4 cups
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeno , seeded
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 4 large ripe Hass avocados
- 1 medium red onion , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground pepper , or to taste
- Yucca crisps , for serving
In a food processor with knife blade attached, finely chop garlic, jalapeño and cilantro. Halve avocados and remove pits. With a spoon, scoop out avocados into a large bowl; add cilantro mixture and remaining ingredients (except yucca crisps). Mash with a potato masher or back of a fork. Cover surface of guacamole with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve; serve with yucca crisps.
Printed from Oprah.com on December 10, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.