Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 3/4 cup bugler wheat
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 medium tomato , cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 scallion , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 7 ounces aged goat cheese , crumbled
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 whole wheat pita , cut into 6 wedges each and toasted
In a medium bowl, combine bugler, lime juice and 3/4 cup boiling hot water. Stir to mix. Let stand 30 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients (except the pita) and toss well. Serve with pita wedges.
Printed from Oprah.com on March 15, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.