Sweet Crab-Stuffed Tiny Spanish Peppers
Created by Wolfgang Puck
January 01, 2006
Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Serves 6
- 6 baby red Spanish peppers
- 6 baby yellow Spanish peppers
- 1/2 pound sweet crab meat
- 1 baby red Spanish pepper , finely chopped
- 1 baby yellow Spanish pepper , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh chervil , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
Roast peppers until tender, peel, rinse, and cut 4 inches from the bottom point to form a cone pocket.
Check the crab meat for shell fragments and discard them. Mix gently with the peppers, tarragon, chives, chervil, mayonnaise, orange juice and sugar. Taste and correct seasoning with salt and pepper.
Printed from Oprah.com on December 12, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.