- 10 ripe blueberries, plus extra for garnish
- 2 ripe strawberries, plus 1 strawberry half for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 ounces Jamaican rum
- 1 ounce coconut cream (such as Coco López)
- Pineapple leaf, for garnish
Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend on High for 10 seconds. Add 3/4 cup of ice. Blend on High for 10 to 15 seconds until smooth. Pour into a tropical cocktail glass. Garnish with the pineapple leaf, strawberry half and a few blueberries.
Recipe and photo reprinted with permission from the publisher, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, from 101 Tropical Drinks by Kim Haasarud. Photography by Alexandra Grablewski. Copyright 2013.
More Frozen Drink Recipes