Adapted by Rori Trovato from Paula LeDuc Fine Catering, Emeryville, California
Servings: Serves 4–5
- 1 small shallot , finely diced
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon honey , optional
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 peaches , peeled if desired
- 1/2 pound fresh salad greens
- 1/2 cup shaved Pecorino Romano cheese
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk until emulsified.
Toss greens with sliced peaches and just enough vinaigrette to coat. Garnish with cheese.