Summer Fun Dining
Grilled vegetables are a healthy choice, easy to prepare and super low in calories. Here are a few suggestions on how to serve them up:
- Chopped vegetable salad with crumbled Greek feta, fresh basil and a squeeze of lemon juice. You can even toss in chopped grilled chicken or shrimp.
- Tossed in your favorite pasta with freshly grated Romano cheese, chopped Italian parsley and basil.
- Pizza, with buffalo, goat or feta cheese; fresh basil and thyme. You can also grill the pizza dough, just brush olive oil on both sides and place on a hot grill.
- In an omelet with goat cheese and your favorite fresh herbs.
- Fajitas with marinated grilled flank steak. My personal favorite!