Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 red onion , chopped very fine
- 1 1/2 cups orzo or brown rice
- 16 ounces chunk tuna , packed in water
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 large ripe tomatoes , cored and split into fourths, but still intact
- 3 cups baby field greens
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the tomatoes and baby greens. Mix well.
Divide mixture into fourths and place into the center of the tomatoes. Place baby greens on a serving platter and top with stuffed tomatoes. Serve cold.
Printed from Oprah.com on March 9, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.