- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic , mashed
- 1 chili pepper , mashed
- 2 cups bottled clam broth
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 cup fingerling potatoes
- 4 cups washed little clams
- 1 cup sliced, cooked chorizo sausage
- 2 Tbsp. chopped Italian parsley , plus some for garnish
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon , for zest
Add the clams and cook until they open. Remove from the heat, add the sausage, parsley, salt and ground pepper, and stir carefully. Ladle into a bowl and top with lemon zest and more parsley. Serve with good bread.
Back to the Family © 2007 by Thomas Nelson Publishers.