Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Makes 2 servings
- 2 tomatoes , sliced
- Kosher salt , to taste
- Fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest (grated peel of the lemon)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese shards
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil , coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil , optional
Slice the tomatoes and arrange on a platter. Sprinkle the tomatoes with salt and pepper to taste, then add the lemon zest and shards of Parmesan. Drizzle with white balsamic vinegar and garnish with chopped fresh basil. Add olive oil if desired. Let sit at room temperature for at least one hour before serving.
Printed from Oprah.com on December 8, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.